At the March 2016 meeting of the City of San Antonio’s Housing Commission, Vecinos presented the following preliminary findings from a case study analysis of the impacts of the city’s decision to rezone Mission Trails Mobile Home Community. These findings summarize a year’s worth of interviews with displaced residents of Mission Trails. While Vecinos continues to interview people, we wanted to release a preliminary report so that it can inform the timeline and work of the Housing Commission, which is currently in the process of considering policies to protect mobile home residents (as well as other vulnerable communities) from displacement.
- Making Displacement Visible: A Case Study Analysis of the “Mission Trail of Tears”
- Preliminary Findings and Analysis from a Case Study on the Displacement of Mission Trails Mobile Home Community
- Homeless During Relocation, You Can Help
- Email from Lisa De Los Santos sent to Interim Mayor and current City Council
- Lamplighter: Relocation Option in District #2 (Photos)
No upcoming events